This course is an introduction to Blockchain for professionals and the C-Suite. The focus is on business strategies and applications. The participants will gain a firm understanding of core blockchain concepts through tutorials and live sessions, explore various case studies, and map out aspects of a project.
Professionals, Consultants, and Executives ready to take their knowledge of blockchain to a new level through practical examples and activities.
- Basic knowledge of blockchain required
- Basic knowledge of the Blockchain ecosystems
- Blockchain Fundamentals
- Creating a new flow of value using Blockchain
- Smart contracts and business workflow automation
- Explore blockchain use cases & Industry Best Practice
- Plan and coordinate blockchain projects.
- Learn current blockchain terminology to facilitate collaboration
After this course, you will be able to work as:
- Blockchain Consultant
- Project Manager
- Digital Innovation Consultant
- Blockchain Business Development
This is what you’re walking away with:
- Understand blockchain terminology and key concepts.
- Identify blockchain business opportunities.
- Create new flows of value using technology.
- Automate/disintermediate current processes.
- Identify and mitigate potential threats to your industry.
- Plan and lead your blockchain projects.
- Introduction to Applied Blockchain Terminology
- Fundamentals of Applied Blockchain Concepts
- Utilize Smart Contracts on the Blockchain
- Mapping of a Blockchain Business model
- Functional / Non-Functional Requirements
- Systems Interoperability Framework Analysis
- Blockchain Framework Operations Strategy
- INTRODUCTION TO APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN TERMINOLOGY
Understand the terminology used across the blockchain industry. The fundamentals of this collaborative industry require the use of consistent terminology across the sector.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN CONCEPTS
Learn the fundamental tenets and concepts that underpin blockchain technology. What makes blockchain so powerful.
- UTILISE SMART CONTRACTS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
Learn the function of a smart contract. We will explore a case-studies of smart contracts deployment as well as delving into disintermediation and how it affects process flows.
- MAPPING OF A BLOCKCHAIN BUSINESS MODEL
Learn how to plan a blockchain business model.
- FUNCTIONAL / NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Identify the roles of functional and non-functional Specifications, how to scope a project, and identify the relationship between that and the Business model canvas.
- SYSTEMS INTEROPERABILITY FRAMEWORK ANALYSIS
This module is the fifth Instructor-Led session where we explore the interoperability of the system to ensure smooth transition/integration from legacy systems and what components to be aware of.
- BLOCKCHAIN FRAMEWORK OPERATIONS STRATEGY
Explore the operational framework strategy for a blockchain project. This module focuses attention on the necessary components of the project from choosing the underlying blockchain platform to identifying the technical/human resource requirements, project costs, and ROI.
- 7 weeks including approximately 21hrs
- 2 Assessments
- 6 practical tasks, and presentations.
- 70 hrs of self-studies